First and foremost, today’s post is inspired by one of my new blog besties, Poorwa’s blog! I think her blog is great! I’ve literally been stalking her site so y’all should definitely check her out. She did her own Vogue’s 73 Questions and I thought it was really fun so I decided to do it as well.
Plus it’s been a while since I’ve done a personal Q/A and since we as humans evolve everyday, this is a great chance to get to know me more, I guess. Aii, let’s get into it!
1. What’s your favorite time of day?
Midnight… a lot of self evaluation is done at that time. Or I’m watching a movie or a Run BTS episode or I’m sleeping or listening to music. Either ways, I love whatever I’m doing at that time.
2. What’s your biggest weakness?
Trusting people a little too fast and making excuses for people even when I know they wronged me.
3. What’s your biggest strength?
My thought process… I find the way I think to be pretty unique.
4. What’s the biggest learning experience you’ve had?
I don’t think I have that one big learning experience. I try to learn everyday
5. What’s your idea of a perfect date?
On the couch/bed with food watching a movie or Run BTS marathon
6. What’s one vice you wish you could give up?
Sometimes I tend to be selfish. Most of the time, it comes from a place of trying to protect myself and my interests but sometimes it’s a vice.
7. What’s a cause that is important to you?
Black lives matter, Stop Asian Hate, Eliminating Hunger in African countries, support for LGBTQ+ youth etc
8. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
“I like your eyes” 😂
Cause I wear glasses and I hardly take them off so people complimenting my eyes rather than focusing on my glasses mean a lot to me.
9. When are you the most inspired?
After watching ARMY compilations on YT… Listening to BTS… when I wake up after a good sleep
10. Sweet or savory?
11. What song can you listen to on repeat?
Not Today, Mic Drop, Ddaeng~ BTS
Chicken Noodle Soup~ Becky G ft JHope
To Die For~ Sam Smith
Home~ Machine Gun Kelly, Bebe Rexha and X Ambassadors
12. What makes you smile the most?
13. What’s one thing people don’t know about you?
I can actually cook😂
14. Heels or flats or sneakers?
15. Vintage or new?
I don’t know. As long as it matches my vibe
16. What are the three things you can’t live without?
God, Family and data/wifi ( I can but I will just be depressed 😂)
17. Window or aisle seat?
Window! Who likes the aisle seats…
18. What’s your current TV character obsession?
Dong Baek, a telepathic detective
19. Leather or lace?
20. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done in your life?
I can’t think of any out of the ordinary thing I’ve done💀
22. What’s your current favorite jewelry that you own?
This silver bracelet I got recently. It has a super cute Mickey pendant that reminds me of Hobi✨
21. How would you define yourself in three words?
I’m so lovely (iykyk)
23. What’s a must-have clothing item everyone should own?
24. What’s inspiring you in life right now?
25. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve received?
People are going to judge anyways so whatever ~ Min Yoongi
26. What’s your pet peeve?
Repeating myself, untidiness, racists
27. Diamonds or pearls?
28. What’s something you notice about someone when you first meet them?
All my friends know this 😂… the person’s hair. I’m very attracted to good looking hair
29. What’s your biggest regret?
Not knowing BTS in 2013, even though I was only 11 😂
30. What’s heavily played on your music playlist right now?
🎵 Smooth like butter, like a criminal undercover 🎶
31. What’s your favorite board game?
32. What’s your guilty pleasure?
33. What book did you most recently finish?
I actually haven’t read any non-academic books recently. I wish I could, I miss reading books
34. What are you currently reading?
None 😭. Please recommend 🤲🏽. I like comedy and thrillers
35. How do you start your day?
Wake up, check the time, sleep back for a few minutes then wake up and brush my teeth.
36. What’s your favorite holiday?
37. If you could raid one woman’s closet who would it be?
Maitreyi Ramakrushnan, the girl from Never Have I Ever (I hope I spelt her name right😩)
38. If you could switch lives with one person for a day who would it be?
Jungkook’s tattoo artist. I think she’s incredible.
39. What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to try but you’ve been too scared to do?
Go deep into the ocean😂
40. What’s the one thing you wish you knew at age 19?
I’ll be 19 in two months so right now, I know what I know 😂
41. Besides your phone or wallet, what’s a couple of must-have purse items?
A pen and wipes.. I’m still working on the wipes part
42. If you were not a blogger, what would you be doing?
Start a YT channel or podcast or just focus on school.
43. What’s something you can’t do?
44. Where was the best vacation you’ve ever taken?
London, 9 years ago. I was so young so I probably enjoyed every bit to the fullest.
45. What’s one city you’ve always dreamed of traveling to?
Seoul for the food🥺
46. What’s something you always travel with?
47. Favorite food?
Spaghetti with nice peppery sauce
48. Favorite dessert?
49. Favorite snack?
50. What’s a movie that made you cry?
Bruh…almost every movie makes me cry😂. Whenever there’s a crying scene, I’m in the scene too.
51. What’s your favorite movie of the last five years?
I can’t decide. I’ve seen so many good movies!😂
52. What’s the one talent you wish you had?
I don’t know.. I’ve got everything I need😌
53. What’s your favorite exercise?
54. What’s your favorite band?
55. What’s your favorite fast food order?
I don’t order fast food often so probably the regular chips, chicken and coke.
56. What’s something you don’t want to be doing in 10 years?
Not making my own money and living in my own house
57. What’s the cutest thing on planet earth?
58. What’s the best thing that happened this year?
59. What’s your favorite cocktail?
I don’t drink✨
60. Which movie makes you laugh the hardest?
The most recent one that made me laugh the most was Start Up
61. What do you usually eat for dinner?
62. What do you usually eat for lunch?
I rarely eat lunch but when I do probably rice
63. What do you usually eat for breakfast?
Toast or cereal
64. What’s your favorite thing in the world?
65. What’s your favorite color?
66. What color of clothing do you wear most?
Black, everyone complains😂
67. What is your favorite word?
68. Do you like surprises?
69. What’s one thing you had to learn the hard way?
That nothing lasts forever. I think we all know but it really sticks when it happens to you personally
70. What’s something you’re tired of?
71. What do you turn to when you’re sad?
72. What’s a trend you would like to see disappear forever?
Problematic people becoming “influencers”
73. What did you want to do with your life at age 12?
I don’t think I knew what I wanted to do with my life then😂
I cannot believe I just answered 73 questions! Woooooooo
Hope y’all enjoyed today post…getting to know me a little bit more😌.
I know I haven’t been posting as much. To be honest, I’m really still trying to adjust cause resuming school after a year of no school is a lot to take in at once so I’m trying to gain stable ground so I can have more time for blogging and also time for school work. Bear with your girl!😩
I already have a series of drafts I’m working on so look forward to those!
Thank you to everyone that reached out! Grateful always for your support and love and see you very very soon!