How has everyone been?
Firstly, I want to thank you all for the support on the last posts which were the “Feminist series”. I got dms from some of you saying how much you love and appreciate the post. It meant a lot to me so thank you!
I should probably do more series like that, yeah? I’ll try. Y’all can always dm me and suggest more topics you think I should do and you could even be a guest😙
Enough of that, todayyyy we’re doing something different. We have a special guest today! She’s someone that I really like, her vibe and her smile are very contagious, as most of you might know. So of course, I was super thrilled that she’s today guest. Let’s get into it before I keep talking 😂.
Introducing the blog guest
Everyone, welcome Aji Anje!!!!
1. What do you love about yourself?
A: I love how I think and how genuine I can get, I guess.
2. What other things do you do for fun asides creating videos?
A: Basically, I research, watch movies, go out, trouble my friends, go to church etc.
3. What is your take on skincare, working out and self-love?
A: For skincare, I go for cleansing and nurturing. I think of my old age so I don’t like using harsh products on my skin.
For working out, I barely work out. I know it’s healthy but it’s not just something I see myself doing all the time but if I set my mind to it, I feel like I’d enjoy it.
Self love for me is doing what makes you happy and gives you peace. Most times it can be toxic to others, knowingly or unknowingly to you so I feel how harmful it can affect people should be controlled.
4. Is being an influencer always something you’ve always wanted to do or it just came by luck?
A: Actually, I’ve not always wanted to do it. People introduced me to it and I liked the idea of it. I wasn’t really into it, I actually kept it on a long run.
5. You’re going to keep growing and growing so at what point do you think you’ve grown enough to be like “you know what? Fuck school!”?
A: If I ever stop school, it’s because I’m genuinely tired of school or I’m stopping one course to go for another or something.
6. How do you stay all smiley and happy amidst the chaos that is Nigeria right now? What do you do to make sure the frustration doesn’t get to you?
A: I just tell myself that it’ll be better. I look at the little things around me, the simplest things and draw hope from them. Hope cheers me up most times but most times when I can’t feel that hope, I cry it out.
7. I heard on a podcast that people who do TikTok aren’t considered “cool” till they become popular. Was that the case for you?
A: Omo cool is a “choice” thing. To me, for you to be able to post something you created online is cool. Cool is standard less, popular or not, TikTokers are cool.
8. What inspires you into making your creative content?
A: The thought of making people laugh, the thought of people relating with my content and also, just being able to express myself.
9. What makes it easy for you to be able to switch characters during your skits?
A: The tools on TikTok and the fact that I already planned what to do at each second lol😂
10. Would you mind sharing a tip or two for getting better social media engagement?
A: I’m still trying to figure it out myself. I would just say, observe what people are interested in when you put out content and create sequences to that.
11. Who are you looking forward to collaborating with?
A: A lot of people but mostly Mr Ayodeji Makun, Don Jazzy and Mr Kunle Afolayan.
12. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
A: I don’t know but bigger than I expect and probably achieving my personal mid twenties goals.
13. What is one advice you’ve been given or lesson you’ve learnt that has kept you going?
A:What you want is what you will get if you vibrate towards it’s possibility.
14. Any words to the people who watch you and love your content?
A:!Thank you so much, it means a lot! Stay safe and strong and feel free to suggest stuff I should try.
15. Would you ever run for President of Nigeria?
A: Yes, maybe!
16. Best pickup line?
A: Why can’t we be Acts and Corinthians so there’ll be Romans between us…😂
17. Your guilty pleasure?
A: Listening to old school music.
18. What’s your take on pineapple and pizza?
A: Never had it.
19. Share a funny experience?
A: Lol so I don’t work out and I joined this relay race sort of, in school for money. In the beginning, I started with full speed so I was in the front. It wasn’t even up to 30 seconds, I was behind lol. Everybody had gone omg! Some were starting the second lap and passed me sef. Halfway through the journey, my system started malfunctioning. I was feeling three things at the same time. I wanted to pee, I wanted to poo and I was turned on😂
20. Which artists do you think are the best to listen to after a breakup?
A: Lolllllllll for me, xxxtentacion, Tems, Ruth b, Chike, Whitney Houston, old school songs lol.
And we have come to the end of our Q/A session. Anje, I hope you enjoyed answering the questions?
A: Yes I did. It was a form of reflection to me. Thank you!
I hope everyone else enjoyed the Q/A and also today’s post in general. I definitely enjoyed it because I’m obviously a fan of Anje and her work. I love her role plays and the humor behind all her skits and videos so I’m happy to have done this with her.
If this is your first time getting to know Anje and you want to know more (which I think you should) then her social media handles will be right below this, go check her out. I promise you won’t regret it. Love you everyone and see you SOON!